Welcome to the Verzani Miniatures Blog

Due to life outside of miniature painting, I no longer have the time to keep my website up to date. I thought a blog would be a much easier way to showcase my work to the public. I am going to try and keep this blog pretty simple, so I have a better opportunity to share my work with you. I plan on adding some tutorials very soon, as well as keeping you updated with my projects.

I am still taking on commission work, if you are interested in having something painted, please email me at mattverzani@cableone.net.

Kind Regards,

Matt Verzani

Sunday, December 6, 2009




Welcome to my new blog. I will try to post on here much more frequently than I did with my website. I plan on getting a few tutorials up soon. I will also try and add pictures of several projects I've completed over the last few months. Here are some pics of my latest minis for Dark Sword Miniatures. They were sculpted by Tom Meier who always does amazing work, but these were truly exceptional.

No comments:

Post a Comment