Welcome to the Verzani Miniatures Blog

Due to life outside of miniature painting, I no longer have the time to keep my website up to date. I thought a blog would be a much easier way to showcase my work to the public. I am going to try and keep this blog pretty simple, so I have a better opportunity to share my work with you. I plan on adding some tutorials very soon, as well as keeping you updated with my projects.

I am still taking on commission work, if you are interested in having something painted, please email me at mattverzani@cableone.net.

Kind Regards,

Matt Verzani

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It has been a while since I have done any complicated freehand designs on a miniature, so I decided to really throw some on this Fallen Angel that I painted for Dark Sword Miniatures. I really liked the very dark color scheme of the miniature. I think the contrast from the black wings and cloak and the light skin tone really makes this miniature pop out at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment