Welcome to the Verzani Miniatures Blog

Due to life outside of miniature painting, I no longer have the time to keep my website up to date. I thought a blog would be a much easier way to showcase my work to the public. I am going to try and keep this blog pretty simple, so I have a better opportunity to share my work with you. I plan on adding some tutorials very soon, as well as keeping you updated with my projects.

I am still taking on commission work, if you are interested in having something painted, please email me at mattverzani@cableone.net.

Kind Regards,

Matt Verzani

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Here is an Arya Stark miniature from Dark Sword's George R.R. Martin Masterworks Song of Ice and Fire line. She was a lot of fun to paint. She is incredibly small, as she is supposed to represent a 9 year old girl. She isn't much bigger than a penny. She is up on ebay starting saturday. Arya Auction link

No comments:

Post a Comment