Welcome to the Verzani Miniatures Blog

Due to life outside of miniature painting, I no longer have the time to keep my website up to date. I thought a blog would be a much easier way to showcase my work to the public. I am going to try and keep this blog pretty simple, so I have a better opportunity to share my work with you. I plan on adding some tutorials very soon, as well as keeping you updated with my projects.

I am still taking on commission work, if you are interested in having something painted, please email me at mattverzani@cableone.net.

Kind Regards,

Matt Verzani

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I've placed "Captain Falco" up for auction on ebay. Check it our here: Blood Angel Captain Auction

1 comment:

  1. Hello :)

    This mini is really awesome! Greate piece of paint!
    Regards!
    Camelson.

    ReplyDelete