Welcome to the Verzani Miniatures Blog

Due to life outside of miniature painting, I no longer have the time to keep my website up to date. I thought a blog would be a much easier way to showcase my work to the public. I am going to try and keep this blog pretty simple, so I have a better opportunity to share my work with you. I plan on adding some tutorials very soon, as well as keeping you updated with my projects.

I am still taking on commission work, if you are interested in having something painted, please email me at mattverzani@cableone.net.

Kind Regards,

Matt Verzani

Monday, October 18, 2010

It's been a while since I last update my blog, so I thought I better get some new minis up. Here is an "Urmuth" miniature from Andrea that I just about have finished. He is a 54mm miniature from Andrea's Warlord series. It is definitely a superbly sculpted miniature, and has been a lot of fun to paint.

I really like how the axe blade turned out. It was painted in the non-metallic metal style. The blood on the axe was done by picking out the blood splatter design with liquitex titanium white. I then went over the white with thinned down red ink. Once that was complete, I washed over the blood streaks with a very diluted mix of red ink and Vallejo bright red.

This miniature is being painted for a private collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment